Forum: Ruby on Rails [ANN] Ruby on Rails Hosting 2009 Survey results!

Robby R. (Guest)
Hey all,

We just published the results from the Ruby on Rails hosting survey
that we ran a few months ago. You can see the results in CSV, PDF, and
HTML format at the following url:

* http://rails-hosting.com/

Thanks again to all those who helped us out with this!

Cheers,
Robby

--
Robby R.
Chief Evangelist, Partner

PLANET ARGON, LLC
design // development // hosting w/Ruby on Rails

http://planetargon.com/
http://robbyonrails.com/
http://twitter.com/planetargon
aim: planetargon

+1 503 445 2457
+1 877 55 ARGON [toll free]
+1 815 642 4068 [fax]
Sumanth K. (Guest)
Looks interesting & impressive :)

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 10:42 PM, Robby R.

> http://planetargon.com/
> http://robbyonrails.com/
> http://twitter.com/planetargon
> aim: planetargon