Forum: Ruby on Rails Application access for non-Rails developers

Ian (Guest)
I was wondering if anyone gives non-developers access to their Rails
applications (like say a tech-savvy content manager or designer) and
if so, how?  What software? etc.
Harold (Guest)
Access to what? The source code?
Charles J. (Guest)
On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 3:14 PM, Ian <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone gives non-developers access to their Rails
> applications (like say a tech-savvy content manager or designer) and
> if so, how?  What software? etc.

I assume you mean source code, css, and the like.

If they are "on" the team, sure. If they are an end-user and they "own"
the
application, sure. If the end-user who is owner directs that access be
given
to person or persons "x", sure. All inquiries about the source code for
the
running app are referred to the "owner."

Cheers--

Charles