Forum: GNU Radio hellos

Don L. (Guest)
Hello. Another mewling newbie out here.
Hoping to implement USRP at 2300 GHz for EME, hook to WSGJ65 somehow.
Anyone know where the .PDF file(s) are for the 2400 T/R daughterboard is
(are)? I've looked at the USRP trunk, and I can find the stuff for
making
the PCB's but not the .PDF.

73 and 42
Don

--
Dr. Don L. AJ7LL
Six Mile Systems LLP
On Mon, Mar 09, 2009 at 12:11:33PM -0600, Don L. wrote:
> Hello. Another mewling newbie out here.
> Hoping to implement USRP at 2300 GHz for EME, hook to WSGJ65 somehow.
> Anyone know where the .PDF file(s) are for the 2400 T/R daughterboard is
> (are)? I've looked at the USRP trunk, and I can find the stuff for making
> the PCB's but not the .PDF.
>
> 73 and 42
> Don

The schematics (.ps = PostScript) for all of the RFX daughterboards
can be found here:

  http://gnuradio.org/trac/browser/usrp-hw/trunk/rfx

Let us know how it goes!

Eric