Forum: GNU Radio Series of 'B' with Tunnel.py

Ahmed Majeed K. (Guest)
I see a series of 'BBBBB' while running tunnel.py on one machine and
this series coupled with with 'uO' sequences on the other. While 'uO' is
for under-run stuff, what do the series of 'B' means??

-Ahmed

--

Ahmed Majeed K.
Graduate Research Assistant,

Phone: 517-355-8137 (Home)
Phone: 517-355-3769 (Work)
Email: removed_email_address@domain.invalid
Eric B. (Guest)
On Mon, Mar 09, 2009 at 12:21:55PM -0400, Ahmed Majeed K. wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I see a series of 'BBBBB' while running tunnel.py on one machine and
> this series coupled with with 'uO' sequences on the other. While
> 'uO' is for under-run stuff, what do the series of 'B' means??
>
> -Ahmed

Ahmed,

I found the answer to your question by looking at the code and
searching it for 'B'.  Look in tunnel.py

Eric
Ahmed Majeed K. (Guest)
Eric,
>>I found the answer to your question by looking at the code and searching it for 'B'.
Look in tunnel.py
Thank you very much for your reply, but it seems like:

1- Till the 'Receive Path thinks there is a carrier', it will keep on
writing 'B'. So what does this mean?? Can you please explain?
2- When I tried PINGing the second machine, an error appeared;
'Destination Host Unreachable'. How to resolve this?

-Ahmed