Forum: GNU Radio fusb_generic_read (void *buffer, int nbytes) is a part of which class?

Ujala Q. (Guest)
Can someone tell me that the function bool fusb_generic_read (void
*buffer,
int nbytes) belongs to which class? As it is not a part of the
fusb_generic
or fusb
Eric B. (Guest)
On Mon, Mar 09, 2009 at 08:48:29PM +0500, Ujala Q. wrote:
> Hi,
> Can someone tell me that the function bool fusb_generic_read (void *buffer,
> int nbytes) belongs to which class? As it is not a part of the fusb_generic
> or fusb

There is no free function called fusb_generic_read.

A quick look at fusb_generic.h reveals that there is a
member function of the class fusb_ephandle_generic called read.
Is that what you are looking for?

Eric