Forum: Ruby on Rails Monkey Patch

Nike M. (Guest)
on 2009-03-09 16:19
Pls explain what is meant by monkey patch & what is the difference
betwwen nil and false
Greg D. (Guest)
On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 9:19 AM, Nike M.

> Pls explain what is meant by monkey patch & what is the difference
> betwwen nil and false

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkey_patch

nil represents the absence of a value.

false represents a negative boolean value.

--
Greg D.
http://destiney.com/
Nike M. wrote:
> Pls explain what is meant by monkey patch & what is the difference
> betwwen nil and false

What did Google tell you about these topics?