Forum: IronRuby Support for generic types of interfaces

Stefan D. (Guest)
Hi

I have found out that there is a problem if you tried to create a
generic
type of some interface. Here is an example:
>> require 'System'
>> include System
>> include System::Collections::Generic
>> List.of(ICloneable).new

Looking at the stack trace and debugging with VS I was able to implement
quick patch that is attached.

Regards,
Stefan
Tomas M. (Guest)
RubyModule should rather implement GetUnderlyingSystemType for
interfaces. I have the change almost ready (along with other fixes).

Thanks for the patch anyways!
Tomas

I have found out that there is a problem if you tried to create a
generic type of some interface. Here is an example:
>> require 'System'
>> include System
>> include System::Collections::Generic
>> List.of(ICloneable).new

Looking at the stack trace and debugging with VS I was able to implement
a quick patch that is attached.

Regards,
Stefan