Forum: GNU Radio A question about the program gr_fir_ccf_generic.cc

Mir A. (Guest)

Can someone tell me how line 28 of code gr_fir_ccf_generic.cc works.

line 28    #if (2 == 4)

According to me this condition will always fail isn't it? If it doesn't
(I
am clueless .... i think it does .... well i am no expert in C++) then
can
someone please "enlighten" me.

Thanks,
Ali
Patrick S. (Guest)
Mir A. wrote am 2009-03-08 09:50:

> Can someone tell me how line 28 of code gr_fir_ccf_generic.cc works.
>
> line 28    #if (2 == 4)
>
> According to me this condition will always fail isn't it?

Yes.

This is a convenient way to disable something permanently without
removing the code. Maybe the author needs it for debugging or wants to
keep it for later.

Patrick
Patrick S. <patrick dot strasser at student dot tugraz dot at>