Forum: IronRuby Maruku within IronRuby using rexml/document

Grant Archibald (Guest)

I look to make use of Maruku within IronRuby and it has a dependency
rexml/document. Has anyone successfully used rexml/document under
IronRuby?

Thanks

- Grant
Jimmy S. (Guest)
I guess no one has =P

REXML is part of the Ruby standard library, and it is pure-Ruby (no C
code or anything needed), so it should work, unless we don't support a
library that it depends on (which I doubt). Have you tried to run it?

~js