Forum: Mongrel error : Redmine

Gokul C. (Guest)
on 2009-03-08 04:39
Hello,

Iam getting the following error whem adding new task in redmine --

Internal error

An error occurred on the page you were trying to access.
If you continue to experience problems please contact your redMine
administrator for assistance.

Please advise. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Gokul
Gokul C. (Guest)
on 2009-03-11 02:42
Hello,

I also find that  the stuff to do plugin is broken. It seems it has not
been installed correctly. Will this be  contributing to the error? .
Accessing it displays the same error as mentioned before--

Internal error An error occurred on the page you were trying to access.
If you continue to experience problems please contact your redMine
administrator for assistance.

Can i remove the stuff to do plugin installation and reinstall it all
over again. I have been through forums extensively regarding this. But
information regarding uninstall is less mentioned. Please advice. Thank
you.

Regards,
Gokul
Luis L. (Guest)
On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 8:42 PM, Gokul Cv <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:
> Can i remove the stuff to do plugin installation and reinstall it all
> over again. I have been through forums extensively regarding this. But
> information regarding uninstall is less mentioned. Please advice. Thank
> you.

You should bring this into a RedMine user lists and not mongrel.

Nothing we can't do without the knowledge of the infrastructure you're
using or depending on.
--
Luis L.
AREA 17

Thank you for writing in. I have submitted my post under the 'ruby'
forum section. Note that i have also furnished information regarding my
infrastructure. Please have a look into this. Thank you.

Regards,
Gokul.
Luis L. (Guest)
On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 1:29 PM, Gokul Cv <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:
> Hello Luis,
>
> Thank you for writing in. I have submitted my post under the 'ruby'
> forum section. Note that i have also furnished information regarding my
> infrastructure. Please have a look into this. Thank you.

Gokul,

That doesn't help me.

I'm subscribed to the real mailing list, not the forum bridge of
ruby-forum.

Please include all the related links and information in the same email
so anyone can take a look without doing a search and research to help
you out.

--
Luis L.
AREA 17