Forum: NGINX Non block perl integration

Atif G. (Guest)
Hi Igor,

Any chance of a non-blocking perl integration.

So far we are using the perl integratiion iny many places except where
the
non-blocking becomes an issue.

thanks again for the great software.
Manlio P. (Guest)
Atif G. ha scritto:
> Hi Igor,
>
> Any chance of a non-blocking perl integration.
>
> So far we are using the perl integratiion iny many places except where
> the non-blocking becomes an issue.
>
> thanks again for the great software.

Non blocking is available in mod_wsgi, using Python generators.
It is not very usable, so I'm planning to use coroutines (greenlets),
when I will find the time.

I don't know Perl implementation, but a better solution would be the use
of Lua, since it already support coroutines.

Writing a mod_lua for the HTTP module is not hard.

 > [...]

Regards  Manlio P.