Forum: Ruby on Rails Will_paginate when used with ajax going on show method.

Neetal S. (Guest)
on 2009-03-07 11:48
Hi
I have a problem while implementing pagination.
Am using will_paginate for it.

I have a index page where am dispalying a list of users with pagination.

Also there is a search feature, when user searches the users list ll be
changed according to the search result.Now comes the problem.

This list of users is changed depending upon the search criteria ,with
the help of ajax am achieving it. And the pagination links are also
getting replaced with the ajax call. Now when am clicking on prev next
links , it is going on show method and id as "mehtod_name". I have
declared the method search_user in my routes.rb , but still not working
.

Please Help

Thanks in Advance
Neetal
Neetal S. (Guest)
on 2009-03-09 11:46
Neetal S. wrote:
> Hi
> I have a problem while implementing pagination.
> Am using will_paginate for it.
>
> I have a index page where am dispalying a list of users with pagination.
>
> Also there is a search feature, when user searches the users list ll be
> changed according to the search result.Now comes the problem.
>
> This list of users is changed depending upon the search criteria ,with
> the help of ajax am achieving it. And the pagination links are also
> getting replaced with the ajax call. Now when am clicking on prev next
> links , it is going on show method and id as "mehtod_name". I have
> declared the method search_user in my routes.rb , but still not working
> .
>

> Please Help
>
> Thanks in Advance
> Neetal

Problem solved , it was a routes problem only. As i was creating the
method through routes , but the aplphabatical order was not correct , so
it was going to show.But now its working.