Forum: JRuby no logging in Rails 2.2.2 / Tomcat

AD (Guest)
Hello,

 I am noticing an odd issue where after a while there are no more logs
in the localhost-YYYY-MM-DD.log file in Tomcat when running
Jruby/Rails under Tomcat 5.  The logs seem to show up fine in the
beginning but then after a while only errors show up and no info/debug
information.

 Has anyone else seen this issue and have a resolution?  It makes it
very difficult to try and debug.

Thanks
Adam

has anything changed with how Rack intercepts logging messages from
rails and writes them to the tomcat logfile ?