Forum: Ruby on Rails JasperReports and Ruby on Rails = disappeared?

InventoryTrackers (Guest)
I've been working for the last two weeks to follow the instructions
for integrating Jasper Reports ( iReport) with Ruby on Rails and was
ready to take the last steps when the article at
http://wiki.rubyonrails.org/rails/pages/howtointeg...
suddenly disappeared?
Does anyone out there have a copy of this or be willing to converse
upon how they accomplished this feat.
I've gotten to where I export XML data and am able to use iReport to
make it look good.
Now, I need examples of the code in Ruby on Rails where I call the
report. I seem to recall there was a helper and a model that worked
together but????
David
Charles J. (Guest)
On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 8:11 AM, InventoryTrackers <

> Now, I need examples of the code in Ruby on Rails where I call the
> report. I seem to recall there was a helper and a model that worked
> together but????
> David

Here is what google cached:

http://is.gd/m6C7

Does that help?

Cheers--

Charles
Matt J. (Guest)
The wiki has been switched over to the new implementation. The old
wiki
can still be found at oldwiki.rubyonrails.org. So your link would now
be:

http://oldwiki.rubyonrails.org/rails/pages/howtoin...

The wiki admins are working on a solution for handling the missing
pages that's
a little more helpful.

--Matt J.

On Mar 6, 9:11 am, InventoryTrackers <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>