Forum: Ruby on Rails error_messages with form_tag

Neetal S. (Guest)
on 2009-03-05 11:32
Hi

Am facing a problem in accessing the error_messages.

Actually am using form_tag is there any way with which i can access
error_messages with form_tag.

I don't want to use form_for.

Thanks in Advancve
Frederick C. (Guest)
On Mar 5, 9:32 am, Neetal S. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:
> Hi
>
> Am facing a problem in accessing the error_messages.
>
> Actually am using form_tag is there any way with which i can access
> error_messages with form_tag.

error_messages_for is the equivalent method

> I don't want to use form_for.

There's really very little reason to do that.

Fred