From: removed_email_address@domain.invalid
[mailto:removed_email_address@domain.invalid] On Behalf Of Ivan Porto
Carrero
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2009 3:06 PM
To: ironruby-core
Subject: [Ironruby-core] visibility of methods changed?

Hi

I just upgraded the binaries of IronRuby for IronRuby MVC and suddenly
IronRuby doesn't know how to handle protected methods in an inherited
class. when i changed visibility it worked again. The error message was
clear: RubyController.View has no publicly visible members
Is this supposed to happen?

Cheers