Forum: Typo Archives link is broken

Harry S. (Guest)
on 2009-03-05 00:58
Hey,

I am now running on edge, I had a link to /archives it is now broken.
Has it been replaced by something else?

Thx
de Villamil Frédéric (Guest)
Le 4 mars 09 à 23:58, Harry S. a écrit :

> Hey,
>
> I am now running on edge, I had a link to /archives it is now broken.
> Has it been replaced by something else?
>
> Thx

Hello,

I've discovered it yesterday, there is a ticket opened for this. I'll
try to fix it tonight.
http://fdv.lighthouseapp.com/projects/11171/ticket...

Regards,
Frédéric

--
Frédéric de Villamil
"What's mine is mine. What's yours is still unsetteled" – Go player
Le 5 mars 09 à 07:41, de Villamil Frédéric a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> I've discovered it yesterday, there is a ticket opened for this.
> I'll try to fix it tonight.
> http://fdv.lighthouseapp.com/projects/11171/ticket...
>
> Regards,
> Frédéric

I reply to myself to tell you it was fixed in commit
a14a0d22a74171236b01ab13d175536dcd44fce8

People using bleeding edge can now  update.

--
Frédéric de Villamil
"What's mine is mine. What's yours is still unsetteled" – Go player
proverb
removed_email_address@domain.invalid                        tel: +33 (0)6 62 19
1337
http://t37.net                       Typo : http://typosphere.org