Forum: Ruby How to force \n in RDoc?

Iñaki Baz C. (Guest)
Hi, I don't find how to force a simple \n in RDoc. For example:

  # This methods does blablabla...
  # And this is a new line.

Unfortunatelly RDoc displays both lines in an unique line.

I could get it by doing:

  # This methods does blablabla...
  #
  # And this is a new line.

but then RDoc adds an extra line (empty) and I don't want it.

Thanks.
Ryan D. (Guest)
On Mar 4, 2009, at 14:39 , Iñaki Baz C. wrote:

> Hi, I don't find how to force a simple \n in RDoc. For example:
>
>  # This methods does blablabla...
>  # And this is a new line.
>
> Unfortunatelly RDoc displays both lines in an unique line.

Ryan D. (Guest)
On Mar 4, 2009, at 14:39 , Iñaki Baz C. wrote:

>  # This methods does blablabla...
>  # And this is a new line.
>
> Unfortunatelly RDoc displays both lines in an unique line.

or are you trying to show a code sample?

otherwise, I really can't see why you care about adding newlines.
Prose is prose.
Iñaki Baz C. (Guest)
El Jueves, 5 de Marzo de 2009, Ryan D.
escribió:> On Mar 4, 2009, at 14:39 , Iñaki Baz C. wrote:
> > Hi, I don't find how to force a simple \n in RDoc. For example:
> >
> >  # This methods does blablabla...
> >  # And this is a new line.
> >
> > Unfortunatelly RDoc displays both lines in an unique line.

Thanks :)