Forum: Ruby Next stable 1.9.x

Michael M. (Guest)
Does anyone know if there's a projected timeline for the next 1.9.x
stable release (1.9.2)?

addressee.  It is subject to copyright, is confidential and may be
lost by reason of this transmission.
other act on the email.
I hope it's quick. One of the extensions I work with and on (Rice)
dies horribly with 1.9.1 when exceptions are thrown, and works
wonderfully under the current trunk (1.9.2dev).

This is the best information I could find on this question:

http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/versions/show/11

Jason

On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 5:02 PM, Michael M.
Robert D. (Guest)
On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 11:02 PM, Michael M.
> other act on the email.
> Unfortunately, we cannot warrant that the email has not been
> altered or corrupted during transmission.
Meaning, we should ignore this?

Sorry no info on your question, but I could not resist whacking at
those "legal obligations".

Cheers
Robert
Michael M. (Guest)
Robert D. wrote:
>> lost by reason of this transmission.
>
> Cheers
> Robert

Yeah, our mail server attaches them to every outgoing message.
Corporations: Adding unenforceable cruft to untraceable messages since
1992

Michael

And here's another for you:

Michael M. wrote:
> Robert D. wrote:
>> On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 11:02 PM, Michael M.
>> <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

>>> This email, including any attachments, is only for the intended
>>> addressee.  It is subject to copyright, is confidential and may be
[...]

>> Sorry no info on your question, but I could not resist whacking at
>> those "legal obligations".

> Yeah, our mail server attaches them to every outgoing message.
> Corporations: Adding unenforceable cruft to untraceable messages since 1992

If you put a "-- " line at the end of your email, it might at least make
the cruft look like an ordinary sig.