Forum: GNU Radio Is it possible to use one GSM phone, one RFX900 daughter card, and one USRP to run the OpenBTS?

Jane C. (Guest)
Hi all,

Because of the tight budget, I only have one GSM phone, one RFX900
daughter card, and one USRP.
Is it possible to play with the OpenBTS with one RFX900 daughter card
instead of two?

Thank you,
Jane
Eric B. (Guest)
On Tue, Mar 03, 2009 at 11:58:51AM -0800, Jane C. wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Because of the tight budget, I only have one GSM phone, one RFX900 daughter card, and
one USRP.
> Is it possible to play with the OpenBTS with one RFX900 daughter card instead of two?
>
> Thank you,
> Jane

Jane,

It might work, but I'm pretty sure the guys who wrote the code used
two because it worked better for them.

Eric