Forum: Ruby on Rails observe_form + call back after page changes - why?

David S. (Guest)
on 2009-02-28 18:30
Hello there,

I have a live search that gimme a list of products.
In that list, I have a link for each product. That link render the
product page.

The problem is: After the product page renders, the observe_form calls
one last time, and generates an error, because of an invalid div.

Does anyone now why?

Tks

David S.

codes =>
observer : http://pastie.org/403081
list : http://pastie.org/403083
action : http://pastie.org/403085
David S. (Guest)
on 2009-03-02 22:33
Anyone?
I did not find the solution yet!

tks,

David S.
decalod85 (Guest)
On Mar 2, 2:33 pm, David S. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:
> Anyone?
> I did not find the solution yet!

Neither did I.  I have a similar problem with observe_form, using it
for validations.

It fires a PUT for each field change I make, and a POST (to my
validation controller method) after the changes are submitted to the
server.
Juan K. (Guest)
on 2009-06-02 14:15
Same here, I notice the same behaviour, when changing a field a PUT is
sent, why?