Forum: NGINX followup to previous message

Chris Cortese (Guest)
sorry for another email but I wanted to clarify one point:

My main css file is in main_style.php.  This dynamically builds my css.
The problem is that http://mysite.com/style/main_style.php is still
going to http://mysite.com/index.php (as everything seems to be).
Igor S. (Guest)
On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 05:20:13AM -0800, Chris Cortese wrote:

> sorry for another email but I wanted to clarify one point:
>
> My main css file is in main_style.php.  This dynamically builds my css.
> The problem is that http://mysite.com/style/main_style.php is still
> going to http://mysite.com/index.php (as everything seems to be).

 location  = /style/main_style.php {
   fastcgi_pass  127.0.0.1:10005;
   fastcgi_param SCRIPT_FILENAME
/home/my_linux_user/www/dev/mysite/trunk/html/public/style/main_style.php
   include /etc/nginx/fastcgi_params;
 }