Forum: Ruby how to invoke a exe(eg.vlc.exe) using ruby script

Sangeeta H. (Guest)
on 2009-02-27 08:21
hi ,
   i m trying to invoke a .exe in ruby script . basically i need to open
the beyond compare.exe with 2 arguments as two file names and execute it
and get the result

i also wanted to call a .bat file in ruby
pls help how wil i do this

-sangeeta
Sangeeta H. (Guest)
on 2009-02-27 09:09