Forum: Ruby-Gnome 2 How to use Pango::Attribute stuff?

Magicloud M. (Guest)
  With C or pygtk, I could set a foreground attribute with index. But as
it
turns out, in ruby-gtk, I cannot, since there is no way to change the

  So, any idea how to make part of the whole text in another color with
pango layout?

Thanks.
Geoff Y. (Guest)
Sorry - I noticed this a couple of weeks ago and hadn't got around to
submitting a patch.

2009/2/27 Magicloud M. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
Magicloud M. (Guest)
I see. Thanks for the hard work. And one another thing, something about
file
system changed in the new version of gtk2, so ruby-gtk failed building
with
the latest gtk2.

2009/2/27 Geoff Y. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
Kouhei S. (Guest)

In <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
  "Re: [ruby-gnome2-devel-en] How to use Pango::Attribute stuff?" on
Fri, 27 Feb 2009 11:30:51 +0000,
  Geoff Y. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> Sorry - I noticed this a couple of weeks ago and hadn't got around to
> submitting a patch.

I've added the features described in your patch.

kou
Jeff T. (Guest)