Forum: Ruby [ANN] Rumai 2.0.2

Suraj K. (Guest)
on 2009-02-26 22:10
                            Rumai 2.0.2

             Ruby interface to the wmii window manager

                http://snk.tuxfamily.org/lib/rumai

   Rumai is a [1]Ruby interface to the [2]wmii window manager.

Version 2.0.2 (2009-02-26)

   This release fixes a connection bug.

   Bug fixes

     * wmii omits the fractional portion of $DISPLAY in its
       socket file path. Rumai was trying to connect with the
       entire $DISPLAY value (including the fractional portion)
       and thus could not find wmii's socket file.
       Thanks to Simon Hafner for helping me debug this.