Forum: Ruby how to delete local cookie

baoju (Guest)
I should delete cookie in "C:\Documents and Settings\hxr\Cookies" .

how do by ruby delete them?
Brian C. (Guest)
on 2009-02-26 15:11
baoju wrote:
> I should delete cookie in "C:\Documents and Settings\hxr\Cookies" .
>
> how do by ruby delete them?

File.delete("filename") ?
Raveendran .. (Guest)
on 2009-09-08 08:47
baoju wrote:
> I should delete cookie in "C:\Documents and Settings\hxr\Cookies" .
>
> how do by ruby delete them?

Hi All,

 URL -->
http://raveendran.wordpress.com/2009/09/07/ruby-ac...

 This article will help to delete cookies,temp files in windows machine.