Forum: Ruby XML file comparison

Venkat K. (Guest)

I need to compare XML files. Is there any quick way to do this in ruby
or please
share the code snippet. Kindly help me in this

Thanks,
Venkat
Luc E. (Guest)

  You can use xmldiff . (Linux)
  For windows you can install cywin (linux client) and run xmldiff

 Luc.
Phlip (Guest)
Venkat K. wrote:

> I need to compare XML files. Is there any quick way to do this in ruby
> or please
> share the code snippet. Kindly help me in this

Google for "xslt diff", add an XSLT file to your project, and use it as
a template.

Bulk manipulation of XML is XSLT's job.