Forum: wxRuby HtmlEasyPrinting footer

Fabio P. (Guest)
Hi all,

i'm using HtmlEasyPrinting class to easy printing effort:

into my multiple pages document i need a footer  or something located on
the
bottom of the document only once, the last page.

There are three constant to use Wx::PAGE_ODD, Wx::PAGE_EVEN or
Wx::PAGE_ALLbut none is suitable for what i' d like to achieve.

is there any way to this?

thank you all,

bio.
Alex F. (Guest)
Fabio P. wrote:
> i'm using HtmlEasyPrinting class to easy printing effort:
>
> into my multiple pages document i need a footer  or something located
> on the bottom of the document only once, the last page.
>
> There are three constant to use |Wx::PAGE_ODD|, |Wx::PAGE_EVEN| or
> |Wx::PAGE_ALL| but none is suitable for what i' d like to achieve.

I don't think so using HtmlEasyPrinting. I had a look at the C++ classes
that implement this stuff and it appears all intended for use as-is -
there aren't any hooks into customising bits of the rendering including
the footers.

So it looks like you will have to use the more low-level Printing
classes directly, or present the "footer" at the end of the HTML body.

alex
Fabio P. (Guest)

> So it looks like you will have to use the more low-level Printing classes
> directly, or present the "footer" at the end of the HTML body.

thank you alex, i will try inside the HTML body.