Forum: RSpec [cucumber] orphaned steps

Tim W. (Guest)
Any good way to find all orphaned steps? That is, any steps that exist
that do not match any features?

Many thanks,

Tim
Aslak H. (Guest)
> Any good way to find all orphaned steps? That is, any steps that exist
> that do not match any features?

You can use RCov.

Aslak
Bart Z. (Guest)
On 26-feb-2009, at 6:11, Aslak Helles√ły wrote:

>> Any good way to find all orphaned steps? That is, any steps that
>> exist
>> that do not match any features?
>>

> You can use RCov.

Something like this'll do the trick: http://gist.github.com/70747

cheers,
bartz
Tim W. (Guest)
Hey thanks guys. Looks like that'll work. Tim