Forum: RSpec wrong number of arguments (2 for 1)

Yi W. (Guest)
The following statement gave me "wrong number of arguments (2 for 1)"
and it
is the only error. no stack trace.
        presenter.stub!(:account).and_return account

any idea? Thanks

Yi
David C. (Guest)
On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 4:50 PM, Yi Wen <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:
> The following statement gave me "wrong number of arguments (2 for 1)" and it
> is the only error. no stack trace.

try running with --backtrace
Mark W. (Guest)
On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 2:50 PM, Yi Wen <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:

Put parentheses around 'account'.

///ark
Yi W. (Guest)
I haven't looked into it too much. But I believe it is because I
implemented
method_missing and respond_to?, which probably conflicts with RSpec's
imlementations. I have been wanting to re-implement my functionality in
another way other than method_missing for a long time. It seems now is
the
perfect time to do so. Thanks!

Yi
Yi W. (Guest)
Unfortunately, it doesn't solve the problem. Thanks anyway

Yi