Forum: Ruby-Gnome 2 debian patches not upstream

Arnaud C. (Guest)
Hello,

I'm preparing ruby-gnome2 0.18.1 and taking a look at some patches that
are not upstream in 0.18.1, some might be of interest.

http://t1r.net/~nohar/drag-signals.patch
adds dnd support to GtkTreeStore

adds "row-draggable" and "row-drop-possible" signals to Gtk::ListStore
and
Gtk::TreeStore, thus enabling users to use the Gtk high-level DND API

http://t1r.net/~nohar/xulrunner-1.9.patch
To link agains xulrunner 1.9

http://t1r.net/~nohar/gtkmozembed-rpath.patch
drop rpath definition from gtkmozembed

Feel free to comment/integrate any patch.

Regards,
--
Arnaud C.
Kouhei S. (Guest)

In <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
  "[ruby-gnome2-devel-en] debian patches not upstream" on Wed, 25 Feb
2009 20:34:13 +0100,
  Arnaud C. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> I'm preparing ruby-gnome2 0.18.1 and taking a look at some patches that
> are not upstream in 0.18.1, some might be of interest.
>
> http://t1r.net/~nohar/drag-signals.patch
> adds dnd support to GtkTreeStore

> adds "row-draggable" and "row-drop-possible" signals to Gtk::ListStore and
> Gtk::TreeStore, thus enabling users to use the Gtk high-level DND API

Do you have a sample script to test the patch?

> http://t1r.net/~nohar/xulrunner-1.9.patch
> To link agains xulrunner 1.9
>
> http://t1r.net/~nohar/gtkmozembed-rpath.patch
> drop rpath definition from gtkmozembed

I've committed XULRunner 1.9 support inspired by the
patches.

kou