Forum: NGINX I'm no sure, nginx use ssl with both auth client and backend?

JOSE GONZALEZ (Guest)
I configure nginx with imap/ssl by the port 993 and working fine. But I
need
configure nginx to support SSL between itself and the backend (dovecot)?

I'm no sure, nginx use ssl with both auth client and backend?

JOSE A. GONZALEZ
Igor S. (Guest)
On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 04:19:21PM +0000, JOSE GONZALEZ wrote:

> I configure nginx with imap/ssl by the port 993 and working fine. But I need
> configure nginx to support SSL between itself and the backend (dovecot)?
>
> I'm no sure, nginx use ssl with both auth client and backend?

No, nginx supports SSL for client side only.