Forum: GNU Radio Re: RFID Capture

Michael Buettner (Guest)
Gen 2 (915 MHz) has read ranges measured in meters, while HF (13.56
MHz) range is measured in cm. Check out "How to Build a Low-Cost,
Extended Range RFID Skimmer" for how to increase read range for HF
devices; they got about 35 cm. But to answer your question, I just use
a vanilla circular antenna which is pretty standard for Gen 2
applications.

Michael