I have updated Rails to 2.2.2 and then found I had to update MySQL to work with the mysql gem. However, I've found that with MySQL 5.0.77, I get this error: LoadError (126: The specified module could not be found. - c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mysql-2.7.3-x86-mswin32/ext/mysql.so) Google search suggested removing the mysql.so but that didn't fix the problem. However, downgrading MySQL to version 5.0.18 (the version I had running on a development PC that wasn't getting an error) fixed the problem. Another thread: http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk/br... Suggests problems with MySQL 5.0.27. It looks to me that the mysql gem on Windows systems is very dependant on MySQL version. OS Windows 2003 server.
on 2009-02-24 16:31