Forum: Ruby on Rails Riding Rails Weblog Feed Broken!

Aragorn450 (Guest)
So, I'm having a hard time trying to figure out where to mention this,
but... http://feeds.feedburner.com/RidingRails is giving me Error 500
messages and I get the same thing when trying to post comments on the
blog too.

Someone might want to look into fixing that :-)
Roderick v. (Guest)
on 2009-02-24 13:07
Aragorn450 wrote:
> So, I'm having a hard time trying to figure out where to mention this,
> but... http://feeds.feedburner.com/RidingRails is giving me Error 500
> messages and I get the same thing when trying to post comments on the
> blog too.

Ditto.

> Someone might want to look into fixing that :-)

And don't forget to add a test case ;-)

--
Roderick van Domburg
http://www.nedforce.com