Forum: Ruby on Rails Error in "Getting Started" Tutorial

Beren (Guest)
I get this error on step 9 of the Getting Started tutorial at
guides.rubyonrails.org

NoMethodError in PostsController#index

undefined method `accepts_nested_attributes_for' for #<Class:
0x23fbc48>

Does anyone know if it's a bug?
Frederick C. (Guest)
On Feb 24, 8:22 am, Beren <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> I get this error on step 9 of the Getting Started tutorial at
> guides.rubyonrails.org
>
> NoMethodError in PostsController#index
>
> undefined method `accepts_nested_attributes_for' for #<Class:
> 0x23fbc48>

Sounds like you're following the guide for rails 2.3 but using rails
2.2 (this is a feature new in 2.3)

Fred