Forum: RSpec [cucumber ]Missing lettersm 'a' mafter rake features

Jure S. (Guest)
on 2009-02-23 13:12
I am just starting with any testing really, but I chose this post as a
tutorial.
http://www.ultrasaurus.com/sarahblog/2008/12/rails...

I have WinXP, so I had to install one more gem for the colors.
After making my first features/tasklist.feature file which is:
Feature: Tasks
In order to keep track of tasks
People should be able to
Create a list of tasks

Scenario: List Tasks
Given that I have created a task "task 1"
When I go to the tasks page
Then I should see "task 1"

After this I run the:
rake features