Forum: RSpec [Cucumber] host!

Mark W. (Guest)
I'm trying to set a specific host that all my Cucumber steps should
use. Putting 'host! "beta.rupture.local"' in Before in env.rb doesn't
produce any errors, but it doesn't seem to be making the next request
use that host, either.

If I explicitly create a step whose definition includes 'host!
"beta.rupture.local"' then the next request does use that host. But I
don't want to have to include this step in every feature.

///ark
Aslak H. (Guest)
Den 22. feb.. 2009 kl. 02.29 skrev Mark W.
<removed_email_address@domain.invalid>:

> I'm trying to set a specific host that all my Cucumber steps should
> use. Putting 'host! "beta.rupture.local"' in Before in env.rb doesn't
> produce any errors, but it doesn't seem to be making the next request
> use that host, either.
>
> If I explicitly create a step whose definition includes 'host!
> "beta.rupture.local"' then the next request does use that host. But I
> don't want to have to include this step in every feature.

Please submit a bug report.

Aslak
Mark W. (Guest)
On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 2:03 AM, Aslak
Helles√ły<removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> Ple

Sure. Where? I don't see anything on
http://wiki.github.com/aslakhellesoy/cucumber and if Lighthouse has a
search function, I couldn't find it.

///ark
Aslak H. (Guest)
On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 9:19 PM, Mark W. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:
>>> don't want to have to include this step in every feature.
>>>
>> Ple
>
> Sure. Where? I don't see anything on
> http://wiki.github.com/aslakhellesoy/cucumber and if Lighthouse has a
> search function, I couldn't find it.

Both the "Getting in touch" page in the wiki and the top menu on
cukes.info has links to Lighthouse.

Aslak