Forum: JRuby Old warbler artifacts

Crall, Dennis P (Guest)
Hello,

I recently came back to a project that was deployed with Jruby 1.0.3 +
Goldspike with an earlier version of Warbler. I upgraded to Jruby 1.1.6
and Warbler 0.9.12. I am able to build my war file. However I am getting
a lot of old artifacts included in WEB-INF/lib like
jruby-complete-1.0.3, jruby-complete-1.1RC, and goldspike-1.4.jar. The
war file also includes the updated jruby-complete-1.1.6 and
jruby-rack-0.9.3, but the application won't run until I delete the old
files.

I vaguely remember customizing my old install to override the versions
of Jruby and Goldspike I was using, but I can't for the life of me track
down where these old jars are coming from. I'm down to only the 1.1.6
install of Jruby, and I don't see any of the files in my Rails project.
Any suggestions or insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Denny
Charles Oliver N. (Guest)
Crall, Dennis P wrote:
> files.
>
> I vaguely remember customizing my old install to override the versions
> of Jruby and Goldspike I was using, but I can’t for the life of me track
> down where these old jars are coming from. I’m down to only the 1.1.6
> install of Jruby, and I don’t see any of the files in my Rails project.
> Any suggestions or insight would be greatly appreciated.

Check if you have a .jruby directory and wipe it out if you do. It was a
relic from earlier versions that we used when no jruby home could be
found.

- Charlie

Charles Oliver N. wrote:
>> jruby-rack-0.9.3, but the application won’t run until I delete the old
>> files.
>>
>> I vaguely remember customizing my old install to override the versions
>> of Jruby and Goldspike I was using, but I can’t for the life of me
>> track down where these old jars are coming from. I’m down to only the
>> 1.1.6 install of Jruby, and I don’t see any of the files in my Rails
>> project. Any suggestions or insight would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Check if you have a .jruby directory and wipe it out if you do. It was a
> relic from earlier versions that we used when no jruby home could be found.

Sorry, that's ~/.jruby

- Charlie

Thank you. I'm no longer seeing the old jars.