Forum: Ruby on Rails Javascript

Nisha T. (Guest)
on 2009-02-20 07:53
Please tell me how to integrate javascript in ruby code(in rhtml page)
huang zhimin (Guest)
<% javascript_tag do -%>
    # javascript codes
<% end -%>

hope this can help you

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 1:53 PM, Nisha Thoprath <

> Please tell me how to integrate javascript in ruby code(in rhtml page)
> --

My home: http://flyerhzm.spaces.live.com
Nisha T. (Guest)
on 2009-02-20 08:41
Can you tell me how to give name for form_for tag, so that javascript
manipulation can be done on it

huang zhimin wrote:
> <% javascript_tag do -%>
>     # javascript codes
> <% end -%>
>
> hope this can help you
>
> On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 1:53 PM, Nisha Thoprath <
> removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
>

>> Please tell me how to integrate javascript in ruby code(in rhtml page)
>> --
>>

> --
> My home: http://flyerhzm.spaces.live.com
huang zhimin (Guest)
<% form_for :person, @person, :html => {:id => 'person_form'} do |f| %>
 <% end %>

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 2:41 PM, Nisha Thoprath <

My home: http://flyerhzm.spaces.live.com