Forum: GNU Radio problem while running find_usrps command

Smith L. (Guest)
When I run ./find_usrps to detect usrp2 it gives following error:
error while loading shared libraries:
libboost_thread-gcc43-mt-1_38.so.1.38.0: cannot open shared object file:
No
such file or directory
I already installed this library during installation of gnu radio
Can anyone help me with this

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 05:13:26PM -0800, Smith L. wrote:

> Hi,
> When I run ./find_usrps to detect usrp2 it gives following error:
> error while loading shared libraries:
> libboost_thread-gcc43-mt-1_38.so.1.38.0: cannot open shared object file: No
> such file or directory
> I already installed this library during installation of gnu radio
> Can anyone help me with this

/etc/ld.so.conf ?
LD_LIBRARY_PATH ?