Forum: Ruby expire_fragment with memcached

Marie A. (Guest)
on 2009-02-18 15:53
Hello all,

We know that memcached or memcached-client doesn't support regex... But
It seems it doesn't support expire_fragment either :/

I'm trying to use expire_fragment with memcached as following :

expire_fragment(:controller => 'home', :action => :list_topics)

But apparently it's not supported by memcached!

Would anyone know how to use expire_fragment with memcached ?

Any help will be very appreciated !

Thank you !
Brian C. (Guest)
on 2009-02-18 16:00
Marie A. wrote:
> I'm trying to use expire_fragment with memcached as following :
>
> expire_fragment(:controller => 'home', :action => :list_topics)

Sounds like your question is about the Rails web framework, not about
the Ruby programming language.

Try a Rails mailing list or group.