Forum: NGINX Nginx with Wordpress and keepalive

Robert G. (Guest)
on 2009-02-18 13:49
I run nginx 0.6.35 with php-fpm and have a blog using Wordpress. I dont
know which is better, to use keepalive or not.

Current settings are keepalive = 0 (meaning off), but is that a good
idea?!

Please let me know, thank you
Olivier B. (Guest)
Hello,

if you have CSS, JS or some images on the same domain, I think you
should set keepalive at 2 seconds.
But on a blog, more than that is not really useful since most user only
consults one page ; no ?

Olivier

Robert G. a écrit :
Robert G. (Guest)
on 2009-02-18 14:56
Olivier B. wrote:
> Hello,
>
> if you have CSS, JS or some images on the same domain, I think you
> should set keepalive at 2 seconds.
> But on a blog, more than that is not really useful since most user only
> consults one page ; no ?
>
> Olivier
>
> Robert G. a écrit :

OK! Thanks :)