Forum: RSpec New Google Groups for Vim and Ruby/Rails Developers

Hunt J. (Guest)
Announcement for new group for Vim users.

http://groups.google.com/group/vim-on-rails?hl=en

Sharing vim usage for Ruby on Rails development. Includes any platform
(Windows, Linux and Mac). Discuss anything related to Ruby and Ruby on
Rails development. (migration from TextMate, HAML/SASS, RSpec,
Cucumber and etc...)

http://groups.google.com/group/vim-on-rails?hl=en

Regards,
Bram Moolenaar (Guest)
Jon Hunt wrote:

> Announcement for new group for Vim users.
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/vim-on-rails?hl=en
>
> Sharing vim usage for Ruby on Rails development. Includes any platform
> (Windows, Linux and Mac). Discuss anything related to Ruby and Ruby on
> Rails development. (migration from TextMate, HAML/SASS, RSpec,
> Cucumber and etc...)
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/vim-on-rails?hl=en

I have added an entry at http://www.vim.org/maillist.php .
Let me know if it needs to be changed.

--
I AM THANKFUL...
...for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning

 /// Bram Moolenaar -- removed_email_address@domain.invalid --
http://www.Moolenaar.net
\\\
///        sponsor Vim, vote for features -- http://www.Vim.org/sponsor/