Forum: NGINX Dovecot, POP and IMAP

Joe (Guest)
Hello,

How to setup nginx with Dovecot POP and IMAP also IMAP SSL, exim SMTP
support on cPanel server?
Should I configure the Mail Core module?

Thanks in advance.
Anton Y. (Guest)
Joe wrote:

> How to setup nginx with Dovecot POP and IMAP also IMAP SSL, exim SMTP
> support on cPanel server?
> Should I configure the Mail Core module?

Mail module may be need to proxy pop3/imap connections to many different
pop3/imap servers from
single entry point for clients.
If you have only one server, nginx mail module is not useful.
Thomas Mangin (Guest)
Dovecot need to be patched to work correctly with nginx, see attachment.
Joe (Guest)
Okay.
Thanks Anton.
Thanks Thomas.

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 4:10 AM, Thomas Mangin <