Forum: Ruby on Rails how to clear javascript cache on server

Scott K. (Guest)
on 2009-02-18 02:49
I just updated one of my javascript libraries and restarted the thin
server but I can see the old javascript file is still being cached
somehow.  How can I fix this?

I cleared my local cache as well but it is still pulling up the old
javascript file.
Scott K. (Guest)
on 2009-02-18 04:55
Scott K. wrote:
> I just updated one of my javascript libraries and restarted the thin
> server but I can see the old javascript file is still being cached
> somehow.  How can I fix this?
>
> I cleared my local cache as well but it is still pulling up the old
> javascript file.

got it.  i had to remove all.js as this is where my javascript files
were being cached.