Forum: Ruby on Rails Reinstall gem on Mac 10.5

(Guest)
I'm been google around try to figure out easy way to reinstall gem on
my mac.  I tried running the follow command.

udo gem install rails --include-dependencies
sudo: gem: command not found

Please help

Thank you
Conrad T. (Guest)
On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 7:00 PM, removed_email_address@domain.invalid

> I'm been google around try to figure out easy way to reinstall gem on
> my mac.  I tried running the follow command.
>
> udo gem install rails --include-dependencies
> sudo: gem: command not found

What gem are you trying to reinstall?  Why?

-Conrad