Forum: Ruby multiple checkboxes in a page

Eclipse I. (Guest)
on 2009-02-17 09:07
hi,
In my web page i have 20 check boxes. i want to check the first two
check boxes dynamically using ruby code. can anyone give me the sudo
code...
regards
eclipse3.4ide
Joel VanderWerf (Guest)
Eclipse Ide wrote:
> hi,
> In my web page i have 20 check boxes. i want to check the first two
> check boxes dynamically using ruby code. can anyone give me the sudo
> code...

What, you mean like

sudo check-boxes -n 2 http://my.web.page

(SCNR ;)

But seriously, I'm not sure your question has enough information to
answer... I don't even know if your ruby code is running on a client or
a server, which framework, etc.