Forum: Radiant CMS radiant-fckeditor extension updated for 0.7.1

Daniel C. (Guest)
on 2009-02-17 04:11
Folks,

I've updated the fckeditor plugin to work with the 0.7.1 release.

Please see:
http://github.com/djcp/radiant-fckeditor/tree/fcke...

The Radiant Admin refactoring caused this sucker to break, and currently
this branch *will not* work with versions of Radiant < 0.7.0.

Does anyone use this? Is it worth it for me to maintain a branch for pre
0.7.x Radiant and one for after?  If I don't hear anything, I'll
probably just make a pre 0.7 tag and be done with it, with master being
for > 0.7.0.

Anyway - please test!

git clone git://github.com/djcp/radiant-fckeditor.git
vendor/extensions/fckeditor
git branch -f fckeditor-0.7.1 origin/fckeditor-0.7.1
git checkout fckeditor-0.7.1
rake radiant:extensions:fckeditor:update

--DJCP
Dan Collis-Puro
Daniel C. (Guest)
on 2009-02-17 04:17
Omitted a step, if these instructions are even needed.

git clone git://github.com/djcp/radiant-fckeditor.git
vendor/extensions/fckeditor
cd vendor/extensions/fckeditor
git branch -f fckeditor-0.7.1 origin/fckeditor-0.7.1
git checkout fckeditor-0.7.1
rake radiant:extensions:fckeditor:update

--DJCP
Dan Collis-Puro
Paul H. (Guest)
on 2009-02-22 20:48
Hi.  Thanks for a great plugin.  I just got it installed with 0.7.1.  I
just wanted to point out one minor thing to help others--then I'm off to
radiant happy land.

Don't forget to cd to the project root before running the rake task.
Otherwise, you'll get an error that says "don't know how to" blah, blah,
blah.

Thanks again!

--P

Daniel Collis-puro wrote:
> Omitted a step, if these instructions are even needed.
>
> git clone git://github.com/djcp/radiant-fckeditor.git
> vendor/extensions/fckeditor
> cd vendor/extensions/fckeditor
> git branch -f fckeditor-0.7.1 origin/fckeditor-0.7.1
> git checkout fckeditor-0.7.1
> rake radiant:extensions:fckeditor:update
>

> --DJCP
> Dan Collis-Puro
David P. (Guest)
on 2009-02-23 17:53
Daniel Collis-puro wrote:
> Does anyone use this? Is it worth it for me to maintain a branch for pre
> 0.7.x Radiant and one for after?  If I don't hear anything, I'll
> probably just make a pre 0.7 tag and be done with it, with master being
> for > 0.7.0.

A tag for 0.6.9 compatibility would be much appreciated.

- Dave