Forum: Ruby on Rails Looking for a tool do visualize the data model of a rails application

ms (Guest)
Hey,

I'm looking for a tool which allows me to visualize the data model of
a rails application in uml diagrams. In the moment, I manually
synchronize my uml diagrams and the ror models manually, but this
takes too much time.

Thanks for any suggestions!
ms
Roderick v. (Guest)